What did I get done this week? Not a damn thing. But then again, I had to prepare for, hold and recover from a tournament Saturday. I did update a couple of articles here, so there's that too.

I did get a bit of painting in this afternoon, but not enough to advance anybody and steps officially. I plan on finishing up what Team Banzai I have left and detail painting my 1st Davion Guards.

Write comment (0 Comments)

Work continues apace. I made my quota, however I am disconcerned that I am only getting basically just eight hours total over Friday, Saturday and Sunday to paint. Granted, I have to spend time with my family, house maintenance, eat, sleep, work and other things on top of those (Including a great game aid to premere soon!). I guess this is a roundabout way of telling myself I'm lucky to have painting time at all. I could be stuck in a low-paying job where I have to work a second (or third) job, 80-100 hours a week to have a roof and food for my family.

I am very blessed. With what I've been through, I am honestly surprised I'm still here. I sincerely you, dear reader, are blessed as well. No matter what, when the son comes up in the morning we can open our eyes, sit up and take nourishment. Be humble, greatful and thankful for those things, every day. I sure am.

Enough of the weepy shit. Here's the numbers:

Days left: 418
Steps from last report: 1177
Steps left: 1154
Units in Weekly Delta: 23
this stage Delta Current status: On-Track
125 0 Ready 38.6%
15 0 Repair 4.6%
0 0 Garnish 0.0%
0 0 Sealed 0.0%
1 0 Dipped 0.3%
24 0 Detail Painted 7.4%
79 0 Base painted 24.4%
25 0 Basecoated 7.7%
0 0 Unpainted 0.0%
0 0 Unassembled 0.0%
55 0 Unpurchased 17.0%

.

Write comment (0 Comments)

I am amazed. I actually gained ground, despite that I only worked on stuff Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I even kitbashed the Goliath, he was missing a part on his right side, I found a loose Rotary Autocannon and attached it then filled in the gaps with green stuff.

So I managed to repair the frosting on the aircraft, bringing them to "ready" status. I detail painted thirteen units, printed/assembled four units and brought them to "base painted."

w2 results

Here's the numbers. By the time December rolls around, I will have enough data to understand what my actual production levels are and I'll be able to revise my estimated completion date:

Days left: 425
Steps from last report: 1206
Steps left: 1177
Units in Weekly Delta: 29
this stage Delta Current status: On-Track
120 2 Ready 37.0%
20 -2 Repair 6.2%
0 0 Garnish 0.0%
0 0 Sealed 0.0%
1 0 Dipped 0.3%
18 13 Detail Painted 5.6%
82 -9 Base painted 25.3%
25 0 Basecoated 7.7%
0 0 Unpainted 0.0%
0 -2 Unassembled 0.0%
58 -2 Unpurchased 17.9%

.

Write comment (0 Comments)

Just a quick note, I found and fixed a couple minor issues. Redownload (it should ask you when you run RosterBuilder the next time) and have fun!

Write comment (0 Comments)

Week 1 down, I got the easy stuff out of the way.

Printed 1 Mech, assembled two vehicles I printed, then primered all of them and painted the bases of 63 'Mechs and 12 Battle Armor. The next week or three will be detail painting all of these. Then comes more to print and prime. When I get to about 150 Detail Painted, then comes the massive dipping.

w1 results

Here's the numbers as of yesterday:

Days left: 432
Steps from last report: 1315
Current Steps left: 1206
Units in Weekly Delta: 109
this stage Delta Current status: On-Track
118 -1 Ready 36.4%
22 7 Repair 6.8%
0 0 Garnish 0.0%
0 0 Sealed 0.0%
1 -3 Dipped 0.3%
5 -4 Detail Painted 1.5%
91 57 Base painted 28.1%
25 -35 Basecoated 7.7%
0 -6 Unpainted 0.0%
2 -11 Unassembled 0.6%
60 -4 Unpurchased 18.5%

See you next week, same Mech time, same Mech channel!

Write comment (0 Comments)
Back to top