The Issue is fixed!

If you are into Star Trek, you'll recognize this:

IDIC

This is a Vulcan IDIC symbol. IDIC stands for "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" and it is my primary way of fixing things when I don't know what I'm doing. I generally call it "Brute Force" because you're trying everything in every combination to see if you unbreak it. You change something, see what changes, document it, change it back, change something else and repeat. Or, as I sometimes say, "I can't fix it, but I can get it to work."

Since you're seeing this post, I'm going to surmise that you're smart enough to realize I fixed the issue related in the post below. The simple answer is, it was looking for a missing CSS file. I made a copy of the default.css file , renamed it to the offending filename and let it go, which seems to have worked.

Not only did I get that straightened out, I also capured enough logos to give every article an individual unit/house logo. The BatReps I will go back later to take one of their photos, trim/resize it and use them. I also added The Purple Nurples to the My Forces menu, I picked them up a couple months ago at a flea market at my FLGS.

That's it for me. It's after my bed time, I have to be up early to blow shit up and burn crap down tomorrow.

Related Articles

Check your links

New Roster Version

Back On-Line!

All material this website © 2012-2022 The Battletech Zone. Any pictures,
descriptions and opinions unless otherwise noted are those of the site's owner.
Permission to quote or copy sections is allowed if attribution is given
and linked back to this website.

Free Joomla! templates by Engine Templates