Painting Challenge Week 2

I am amazed. I actually gained ground, despite that I only worked on stuff Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I even kitbashed the Goliath, he was missing a part on his right side, I found a loose Rotary Autocannon and attached it then filled in the gaps with green stuff.

So I managed to repair the frosting on the aircraft, bringing them to "ready" status. I detail painted thirteen units, printed/assembled four units and brought them to "base painted."

w2 results

Here's the numbers. By the time December rolls around, I will have enough data to understand what my actual production levels are and I'll be able to revise my estimated completion date:

Days left: 425
Steps from last report: 1206
Steps left: 1177
Units in Weekly Delta: 29
this stage Delta Current status: On-Track
120 2 Ready 37.0%
20 -2 Repair 6.2%
0 0 Garnish 0.0%
0 0 Sealed 0.0%
1 0 Dipped 0.3%
18 13 Detail Painted 5.6%
82 -9 Base painted 25.3%
25 0 Basecoated 7.7%
0 0 Unpainted 0.0%
0 -2 Unassembled 0.0%
58 -2 Unpurchased 17.9%

.

Comments powered by CComment

Back to top